The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 202 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 7.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 202 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 735 postParser->parse_message
/showthread.php 1066 build_postbit
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 202 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 7.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function

30-Day Free Trial!

How to use a SoftRAID startup volume with High Sierra

If you're using High Sierra, and booting up from a SoftRAID volume, you'll need to follow the steps given in this forum post, since the macOS High Sierra Installer does not recognize SoftRAID volumes as valid startup volumes.

Hello There, Guest! Register
"internal error" message.. A LOT
You can do the Volumes menu, which leaves prefs (like your license number) intact. I am not sure if it will make any difference.

Yes, I was recommending a clean install of Mojave. Yuch. I understand.

Another couple options might be:

Reset NVRAM (same as PRAM reset)
Run Oynx and use the maintenance standard set of operations to clean up cache files, etc.
If you have Disk Warrior, that never hurts (on your boot volume, though, so you need to boot from an alternate Mojave volume)

Lets see if any of these make a difference.

Are you running any anti-virus style software?
I'm also getting the internal error message. It is happening both on an old 2010 Mac Pro and a brand new, clean Mac mini. I don't see anything in the system log related to the crash.
From my understanding, the application needs to be running while doing a certify, correct? Since it takes such a long time for a certify its pretty frustrating to constantly restart the app.
It happens a lot more on the older Mac. ( and it seems to be getting more and more frequent as time goes on )
Only common apps on the two machines is little snitch, 1Password and Cookie 5.
I'm still 'evaluating', but I'm happy to try the debug version
thanks for the offer. We still do not have this understood.

I set up 6 machines in the office (certifying disks) to run overnight, and in a week, only got this to happen twice. We do not understand yet why it is happened frequently with some users.

We do not have a debug version yet.

Do you have a clean install on a thumbdrive you can try with?